A compelling documentary which features a young man's struggle with paint inhalant abuse, an issue which has been ignored for too long. On 14th May 1996, Brendan Carter died from asphyxiation. He was addicted to paint and gas sniffing. This is his story as told by his brother, Jamie. We also hear from others in the welfare system who knew Brendan, or who has to deal with the problem of sniffing and addiction. This program provides an intimate portrait of someone 'at risk' and raises important questions about mental health, families and addiction. Warning - this program contains swearing that may offend some individuals.